Backordered until Middle to end of May 2019. We will only have 10 sets available. Place your order now to reserve your set!
BRAND NEW set (2 Pieces, Left and Right) of Front Headlights Assemblies.
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (Factory Xenon Models) Only (For US SPEC) Does not fit 03-05 BASE models without 6pin wiring harness (additional cost)
Unique JDM Style Black Housing with Projector Lenses and Bi-Xenon Shutter Pre-Built In - Excellent for increased visibility and output!
- Made by ISO 2001 Certified Manufacturer - Quality is Guaranteed!
- x4 LED nodes for parking light, will remain AMBER LED - Just like factory!
- Parking Signal Light uses 3157 Size Bulbs - They are NOT Included.
- D2S Sized bulbs used for Low/High Beam - They are NOT Included, please reuse your stock ones instead
- For 2003-2005 BASE models, please be sure to select 6pin wiring harness
ATTENTION: The original stock ballasts must be mounted securely and correctly to AVOID moisture from building up inside the lenses. Condensation usually occurs due to inaccurate installation, NOT because of the seal is broken.
- The LAST photo shows the OEM gaskets (They are not included) and the OEM Part # is 26033-CD010.
ATTENTION: If your OEM gaskets are torn or worn, we do suggest you to purchase the extra followings to prevent the condensation from occurring.
- Water and Shock resistant
- S.A.E / D.O.T Approved
- x1 Pair of Front Headlights Assemblies (2 Pieces, Left and Right)
- Although DIY is possible, CERTIFIED & LICENSED PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION is HIGHLY SUGGESTED and we will not be held responsible for any damages due to improper installation.
- We do not provide Installation Instruction except the manufacturer's original ones if there is any.
- Direct OEM STOCK Replacement - No modification needed to fit the specified years / make / models / trims.
- Our Products Are SPECIFICATION SENSITIVE and we ship DOOR to DOOR ONLY. Any package being sent to "FORWARDING COMPANY" is not our responsibility. - You, as the buyer / consumer are solely responsible for all damages and losses.
- We highly recommend you to buy new gaskets prior to install the product you purchased from our company since the stock ones by now should have been worn out, therefore, it is easily allowing moisture to get in and create condensation which is NOT due to the product that has leak, but bad gaskets.
Some EXCEPTIONS For Warranty Claims:
A.) No visible / physical damages to the product and / or warranty is void,
B.) Alteration to the product will result in termination of warranty,
C.) Be sure the stock gaskets or rubber seals are not torn and worn as you will need to reuse them when you replace your stock lights with ours. You will also be asked for photos that documents any *leaking*, *misting*, *fogging up* and *condensation* issues, as well as the condition of your stock gaskets or rubber seals.
- Please be sure to check the provided PHOTOS, read the DESCRIPTION and ask QUESTIONS before purchase. Thank you for your business.