Nissan Maxima 09-14 & Altima 09-12 LED mirror Boards. Boards are designed, made and assembled in SoCal California. Boards are meant to replace oem leds on the Mirror LED assembly. There is 4 Options to choose from.
- Static : Means one single color
- Switchback : Static amber for turn signals and White for running lights.
- Sequential: Turn Signal will sequence from one side to the other, then go back to white once turn signal is Turned off.
- Ghozt Style: This is the fully loaded package, You'll get Sequential turn signals, Animation Engine on/off, and a sick looping show mode so that you can have everyone at the meets / shows talking.
- 2 SMD LED boards
- 90 OSRAM leds ( White & Amber )
- Wiring Harness ( Switchback, sequential and Ghozt only )
- Installation Instructions
- 2 years Limited Warranty
So why a kit?
We had a few people ask us why make a kit? wouldn't that hurt your business? Simple, We are also Car Enthusiasts and we understand and know that we want to have our cars up to date with the best of the best in aftermarket products, we want our car to be the center of attention everywhere we go but unfortunately that comes with a price, a price that not everyone can afford or can spend at the moment. So we wanted to make something the Avg Joe can buy and install them self, in the process saving a big chunk of change while at the same time being able to brag, not only about how cool the lights are going to look, but that you, yourself made it happen, and for us that feeling of accomplishment...its worth everything.
How easy is the install?
We rate it a 7/10 difficulty. Why 7 out of 10? Because the LED Mirror Assemblies have to cut opened. Once Assemblies are opened, the process of installing the boards should not take longer than 30 mins to an Hour to have them installed in the assembly, wiring will take avg time of 1-2 hours. There is some minimal cutting involved in the housing for installation to feed the wires thru towards the inside of the car to the module. Once done, Test and install assembly.
We recommend professional installation, so if you are not comfortable installing the kit your self, check out our authorize installers below:
Xotic Automotive Lighting @ http://xoticautomotivelighting.com/
KMRetrofits @ http://www.kmretrofits.com/
Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for harm done to individuals or components as a result of this installation or misuse of this information. Failure to properly install these boards can cause harm, fire and/or injury. If you do not feel confident installing them, please contact us or one of our Authorized Installers.